Buyers often don’t realize the quality, performance and value for money that make-up the Chaparral brand and especially this 330 Signature.
This two-owner, fresh water boat has modern styling, open cabin accommodations, and excellent performance. An upscale family cruiser whose exemplary fit and finish are apparent to even inexperienced boaters.
Built on a modified-V hull with a generous beam, the 330’s main cabin is an appealing blend of cherrywood cabinetry, designer fabrics, and vinyl overhead.
In the salon, a wraparound forward lounge with a table converts to a big V-berth, and the 330’s private mid-cabin is notable for its standing headroom, private entryway door, and built-in vanity with sink, mirror, and upholstered seat.
The galley, with its faux-granite surfaces and stainless-steel sink, has enough storage for a long weekend.
In the cockpit, the centerline boarding door aft allows for an unusually guest-friendly seating layout. Additional features include a cockpit wet bar, dual transom lockers, a tiered, non-glare dash, generator, and an extended swim platform.
Powered from the factory with the upgraded twin MerCruiser 320HP, 377 MAG motors, with Bravo III twin-prop sterndrives. She’ll deliver a top speed over 40 knots and cruise comfortably and economically in the mid 20’s.
Camper back canvas and vinyl cockpit windows are in excellent condition as is the aft deck carpet. Newly installed faux-teak flooring installed on platform which adds the great look of this cruiser. Recent bottom paint and buff and waxed at he end of the season.
Other notable features include but not limited to;
· Twin MerCruiser 6.2L 377MAG Engines (303 hours)
· Bravo III Stern Drives
· 6.5kW Kohler Generator
· Bow Thruster
· Taupe Hull with Matching Canvas, Tonneau Cover and Sunpad
· Electric Windlass
· Stainless Steel Anchor
· Stainless Steel Spotlight
· Lenco Trim Tabs with LED Indicators
· Fender Racks
· Black Fenders with Matching Lines
· Cockpit Fridge and Sink
· Cockpit Carpet
· Companionway Screen Door
· Stainless Steel BBQ
· Flush-mounted Standard Horizon CP300 7” Chartplotter
· Flush-mounted Hummingbird 5” Fish Finder
· Flush-mounted Raymarine Ray 49 VHF Radio
· Automatic Fire Suppression System
· Blue LED Cockpit and Underwater Lighting
· Faux-Teak Platform Flooring
· Premium Clarion CMD5 CD/AM/FM/SAT/AUX Marine Stereo with Subwoofer, Helm and Cockpit Controls
· OceanAir Hatch Shades and Screens
· Reverse Cycle Heat/Air
· Stainless Steel Galley Fridge
· 2-Burner Ceramic Stove
· Compact Microwave, Hidden in Cabinet
· Vacuflush Toilet
· Pressure and Hot Water System
· 3 LCD TV’s with DVD Players
· Recent Bottom Paint
· Recent Buff & Wax
· Stored Indoor Heated Storage
This is a clean freshwater boat which compares in space to 35’ers from Regal and Sea Ray.